German Translator in Dehradun German Interpreter in Dehradun German Translation and Interpretation Services in Dehradun Dehradun, located at the foothills of the Shivalik hills, is the capital city of the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is a major transportation hub (railway line going from Delhi to the north of India ends here). Besides, it is…Read more
German Translation Services
German language is a key language for unlocking business opportunities in Europe. It is the official language of Germany, Switzerland, Austria and other robust economies of the world and the native tongue to perhaps one of the richest part of the developed world. Few staggering facts about German language are:
- It is the one of the most extensively spoken languages of Europe, harboring over 90 million speakers native to it.
- One tenth of the publication work in the world today, happens in German language.
- It is one of the most popular languages of the cyber world of today with Germany’s country domain being exceeded only by the domain ‘.com’.
- It is the third most popular foreign language in the world.
About German Language
Although the two major European languages English and German have been derived from a common ancestral source of proto-Germanic, they do pose challenges when translated from one to another. Few prominent examples which highlight such linguistic uniqueness of the German language are:
- Unlike English, every noun in German is classified into a Masculine, Feminine or gender neutral which can get confusing at the time of translation.
- A noun in German will always start with a capital letter
- The words in German are usually longer as they combine two smaller words to create a compound word with an inclusive meaning of the texts.
Upto 16th century there was a lot of diversification in German language resulting to its fragmentation into various dialects. This however changed as we move to more recent and modern times. The catalyst that brought in a Standard German Language is said to be the translation of Holy Bible by a theist known as Martin Luther. The phonetics used in this bible soon started getting used by the majority of German people and gave rise to ‘Hochsprache’: the present day dialect of spoken Standard German. Today it is widely used in education, business and popular media.
If you are interested in increasing your business penetration in the German market, the knowledge and execution of correct German business etiquettes and practices will be critical in gaining new business affiliates. Your empathic approach in this regards will display your sense of adaptability and thus effectiveness in the German business world. Some of the values that German speakers usually hold in high esteem include:
- Respect for authority
- Structure and order
In addition to using formal language it is always a good idea to get any official business document translated into German, as it will ensure fluid communication and showcase your understanding for German business etiquette.
Since German language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in German language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of German speakers, who are familiar with the German language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
A project manager coordinates the German translation services process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate German translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by our German translators is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
German Translation Services:
Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two nations, German language translation, localization and interpretation services in India can mainly be classified under the following categories:
Translation & localization services
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Technical Translation (AUTO CAD, Drawings, Specifications, User Manuals, Standards, Instructions etc.)
- Legal document translation
- Survey Translation
- Certificates (police certificates, licenses, passports, diplomas, degrees, university migration documents etc.)
- Thesis translation
- Research papers translation
Where we offer our German Language Translation Services?
- Lingo Chaps offers all types of German Language related services across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
How to contact us?
- You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick quote for any type of freelance German to English and English to German Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Games Localization, e-learning Programs, Dubbing Services and any other related services. Our team of freelancers and in-house professionals are always there to help you in German Language related jobs.