Lingo Chaps Estonian Translator in Mumbai, Estonian Interpreter in Mumbai Maharashtra We at Lingo Chaps are a Top Class Agency offering Estonian Language Translation Services in Mumbai Mumbai also known as Bombay is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and eighth in the world. The city was renamed Mumbai in 1996. Mumbai is…Read more
Estonian Translator in India
Estonian Language Translator and Translation services
Estonian is the official language of Estonia and natively it is spoken approximately by 1.1 million people in Republic of Estonia. The language is related to Voro, Vod and Finnish and later it is spoken on the other side of the Gulf of Finland. The language is also spoken by 100,000 people in areas of Australia, Canada, Finland, Latvia, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom, and USA.
This language belongs to the Finnic branch of Finno-Ugric group of languages therefore it is not in relation with the neighboring Indo-European languages such as Russian, Latvian and Swedish. The best known of the Finno-Ugric languages are Finnish, Hungarian and Estonian. Estonian language contains many words of German origin and some words from Russian, Latin, Greek and English. The language is influenced by German, Russian, Swedish, and Latvian though it is not related to them in any matter.
An Estonian textbook first came to light in 1637 by Ferdinand Johann Tiedemann and published the comprehensive Estonian-German dictionary in 1869 and a grammar describing the Estonian language in 1875.
- At meetings you should take care of shaking hands with everyone and its important while shaking hands to maintain a steady eye contact and keeping in mind that the handshake should be confident.
- Estonian people expect to keep their word from foreign business people.
- Business relationship can fail and it can be impossible to repair the relation afterwards.
- Generally they are polite and courteous speakers.
- Especially in the early stage of developing a business relationship Estonian people are sensible and reserved.
- They are not contentious speakers.
- If you have a loud voice you may have to moderate it when conducting business with Estonians because Soft voices are the norm of the Estonians people.
- Passive silence is very much part of the communication style in Estonian language.
- Be careful not to criticize or embarrass anyone publicly because Estonian people value their good reputation.
Estonian Translation Services In India
Lingo chaps Translation Services provide native speakers and translators of Estonian language, who are highly skilled and experienced Estonian translator in India and throughout the world. Estonian language translation offered by Lingo chaps: Estonian translation, Estonian localization, Estonian interpretation, Estonian transcription and Estonian transcreation services. We provide high quality with cost-effective services of Estonian language throughout the world. A dedicated project manager coordinates the whole Estonian translation process right from the beginning of the interaction to the end and also assigns the project to the most appropriate Estonian translator in India based on the context of the translation requirement. All work done by Estonian translation team is afterward proofread by editors to ensure correctness and completeness of the translated content.
Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two cultures, the Estonian translation service jobs in India are broadly classified under the following categories:
Translation & localization services
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Legal document translation
- Medical services
- CTD ( Common Technical Document)
- Investigator’s brochures
- Clinical study protocols
- Clinical study reports
- SAE (Serious Adverse Event) narrative
- Academic papers
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation
- On-site translation and QA session
- On-site Data entry and editing
- Tape transcription and subtitling
- Voice over recording
- Correspondence and secretarial services
Beside the above classification, the major fields/ sectors/ industries that require extensive Estonian translation services are:
- Legal and Patent: Publications; specifications; priority certificates; etc.
- Medical: Clinical studies, PMS, medical devices & academic papers, etc.
- Financial: Fund management reports, annual reports, disclosure materials, legal documents, etc.
- Industrial: Automotive, IT, software, Telecommunications, eLearning localization, etc.
- Entertainment: Computer, console and mobile based games, manga, animation, captioning & voice over other media content, etc.
Where we offer our Estonian Translation into English and vice versa Services?
We provide top class services in all the major cities of India including Agra, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Haridwar, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mathura, Mountabu, Mysore, Manali, Nagpur, Nainital, Noida, Patna, Pondicherry, Portblair, Pune, Secunderabad, Shimla, Surat, Thiruchchirapalli, Udaipur, Vadodra, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick for any type of Estonian to English and English to Estonian Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Games Localization, e-learning Programs, Dubbing Services and any other related services.