Lingo Chaps Czech Translator in Mumbai, Czech Interpreter in Mumbai Maharashtra We at Lingo Chaps are a Top Class Agency offering Czech Language Translation Services in Mumbai Mumbai also known as Bombay is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and eighth in the world. The city was renamed Mumbai in 1996. Mumbai is…Read more
Czech-English Translation Sevices
Czech Language Translation Services
Czech language along with Slovak, Sorbian and Polish evolved from the West Slavic languages group. It is classified as an Eastern Indo – European language. It is written using a Cyrillic script variant. Czech is spoken by over 11 million speakers as their native language. It is also recognized as a minority language in Slovakia along with being a recognized language for the European Union. The language is regulated by the Institute of the Czech Language. It is also spoken by minorities of Czech origin in the following countries:
The Czech language is normally described as consisting of following main dialects:
- Central Bohemian dialects
- Southwestern Bohemian dialects
- Bohemian-Moravian dialects
- Central Moravian dialects
- Eastern Moravian dialects
- Silesian dialects
Czech is written in a script which closely resembles Latin. Czech language to large extent is also mutually intelligible to Slovak language.
About Czech Language
Czechs culture is considered reserved and formal in its approach. People are expected to be aware of their boundaries and respect formality. Knowledge of Czech business practices and understanding of proper Czech business etiquette are considered essential for your success in expending your business association in Czech speaking regions.
Few business tips while dealing with your Czech Republic counterparts are:
- Czechs prefer to know their counterparts before doing business. Before the start of the meeting, it is expected to come prepared for some small talk.
- Wear conservative attire for business meetings.
- In Czech business etiquettes, it is imperative to be punctual for your business meetings and a delay of over 5 minutes is considered highly inappropriate.
- Business decisions are hierarchical and take time to get convened. it would be better not to expect quick decisions.
- Shaking hands and passing things over a threshold are considered as bad luck and should be avoided.
- Respect the hierarchy and authority. Address your colleagues with their surnames and titles. Avoid addressing your counterparts by their first name unless invited by them to do so in the first place.
- Do not take off the jacket of your suit unless the highest ranking person amongst your counterparts has not done so.
- Close personal contact in Czech business world is considered rude. Respect personal space.
- Politeness plays a big factor in Czech business negotiations. You may experience indirect communication rather that straight forward refusals. It is important to respond accordingly in your communications.
Some of the values that are highly honored in most of the Czech speaking countries and regions are:
Since Czech language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in Czech language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of Czech speakers, who are familiar with the Czech language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
Our Czech Translation Team
- All our Czech translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
We are proud to have a carefully selected translation team of Czech speakers who are masters in many academic disciplines. Look no further, your search for confident and professional Czech language translators ends with us.
A project manager coordinates the Czech translation process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate Czech translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the Czech translations is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
Our Czech Translation Services:
Guided by the exchange priority of information between the two nations, Czech language translation, localization and interpretation services can mainly be classified under the following categories:
- Translation & localization services
- Software localization
- Website translation
- Legal document translation
- Survey Translation
- Certificates (police certificates, licenses, passports, diplomas, degrees, university migration documents etc.)
- Thesis translation
- Technical Translation
- Pharmaceutical Translations
- Research papers translation
- Translation for Defence Institutions & Factories
Where we offer our Czech Language Translation Services?
Lingo Chaps offers all types of Czech translation services across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
How to contact us?
You can contact us 24×7 at +91-9319666453 or email at email@example.com for a quick quote for any type of Czech to English and English to Czech Language Services including translation, interpretation, localization, voice-over, sub-titling, Software Localization, Website Localization, Games Localization, e-learning Programs, Dubbing Services and any other related services.
Czech Translation Services in Ahmedabad · Czech Translation Services in Bangalore · Czech Translation Services in Chennai · Czech Translation Services Agency in Delhi · Czech Translation Agency in Gurgaon · Czech Translator in Hyderabad · Czech Translator in Kolkata · Czech Translation Services in Mumbai · Czech Translation Services in Pune · Czech Translator in Surat