Armenian Translator in India
Armenian Language Translator and Translation services
About Armenian language
Armenian belongs to Indo-European group of languages which is widely spoken in the region of Caucasus mountains and is also used by the people of Armenian Diaspora. Armenian language is its own independent branch of the family of Indo-European group of languages. From both the ancient and the modern group of languages, it seems that Indo-Iranian is most closely related to Armenian language.
While it is said that Armenian language possess many Indo-European roots, its phonology has been influenced by neighboring Caucasian languages, so that it shares a three-way distinction between voiceless, voiced, and ejective stops and fricatives.
Armenian in the ancient time was split into two vaguely-defined primary dialects: The region of Eastern Armenian, the form which is spoken in modern-day Armenia, and the region of Western Armenian, the form which is spoken by Armenians in Anatolia. After the Armenian Genocide, the western form was primarily spoken only by those people belonging to the Armenian Diaspora.
Armenian language is written in the Armenian Alphabet, created by Saint Mesrop Mashtots in 406 AD.
- Type of writing system: alphabet
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines
- Used to write: Armenian, and formerly used for Armenian, Azeri, Kipchak and Kurdish
- There are a few minor differences in the pronunciation of the letters between the two standard literary forms of Armenian: Western and Eastern.
- Most of the letters have numerical values.
Armenian Translation Services in India
Guided by the exchange priority of information between two cultures, the Armenian translation services in India are broadly classified under the following categories:
- Legal and Patent: Publications; specifications; priority certificates; etc.
- Medical: Clinical studies, PMS, medical devices & academic papers, etc.
- Financial: Fund management reports, annual reports, disclosure materials, legal documents, etc.
- Industrial: Automotive, IT, software, Telecommunications, eLearning localization, etc.
- Entertainment: Computer, console and mobile based games, manga, animation, captioning & voice over other media content, etc.
Our Armenian Translation Team:
- All our Armenian translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
We are proud to have a carefully selected translation team of Armenian speakers who are masters in many academic disciplines. We advise you to look no further, your search for confident and professional Armenian language translators ends with us.
A project manager coordinates the Armenian translation process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate Armenian translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the Armenian translations is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
Other Armenian Language Related Services Offered by Lingo Chaps:
- Armenian Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive) Services
- Armenian Tour Guides
- Armenian Localization Services
- Armenian Voice-over Services
- Armenian Sub-titling
- Armenian Software Localization
- Armenian Website Localization
- Armenian Game Localization
- Armenian Dubbing Services
Where we offer our Armenian Language Translation Services?
Lingo Chaps offers all types of Armenian Language related services and jobs across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
How to contact us?
So, for the best quality technical, legal, medical, general and any type of Armenian to English and vice versa Translators & Interpreters in India, please contact at us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @+91-9319666453, as we provide the best and the most affordable services to our clients in India and across the globe.