Mongolian Translators in India
Hailing from the Mongolic family of languages as its best known representative, the Mongolian language is the official language of the State of Mongolia and the
Mongol people. It is in the present day spoken by around 6 million speakers, vast majority of who
are residing in Mongolia and the Autonomous regions. It is also spoken by minorities of Mongolian Diasporas in countries like China, Korea, Japan and Canada.
The Mongolian language is normally described as consisting of following main dialects:
- Central dialects ( Chakhar, Khalkha)
- Eastern dialects (Khorchin, Kharchin)
- Westerndialects ( Kalmyk, Oirat)
- Northern dialects ( Two variants of Buryat)
Mongolian is written in a script also known to its speakers as Hudum Mongol bichig, was the successfully used version till the introduction in 1946 of Cyrillic script.
About Mongolian Language
Mongolians culture is considered just and egalitarian in its approach. People are expected to be aware of their boundaries and respect formality. Knowledge of Mongolian business practices and understanding of proper Mongolian business etiquettes are considered essential for your success in expending your business association in Mongolian speaking regions.
Few business tips while dealing with your Mongolian counterparts are:
- It is considered outright rude to refuse any offer made of food or drink.
- While receiving anything from your counterparts, use both hands or with your right hand with the left supporting your right elbow.
- Elders command a lot of respect in the Mongolian society. It is considered rude to walk in front of them.
- Your Mongolian Hosts can often be late for a meeting but this should not be taken as a sign of disrespect towards you.
- At the end of a meeting where an agreement is achieved, it is customary to exchange small token gifts.
- Drinking is also a customary part of the Mongolian society. Although it is now more and more acceptable to decline after the first few rounds have been completed.
- Ask your host for your place to sit in an meeting room
- The sense of formal contracts for Mongols is different from the western world. Agreements are considered to be understandings that can be changed with the change in future circumstances.
Some of the values that are highly honored in most of the Mongolian speaking people are:
Since Mongolian language can be hard to translate, it is imperative to use services provided by a translation service provider that is experienced and well-versed in Mongolian language translations for your business. It is advisable to employ a translation company with global presence and a team of Mongolian speakers, who are familiar with the Mongolian language specifics and socio-cultural nuances.
Our Mongolian Translation Team
- All our Mongolian translators are subject matter experts and apart for an eye for details, have extensive translation experience.
- We have our translators based in numerous countries across the world. This enables us to make our services available to you 24×7.
- We hire all our translating professionals after stringent recruitment tests and thoroughly investigating their subject matter knowledge and linguistic skills.
- We ensure optimum quality output through the implementation of rigorous quality checks at all stages of the translation process.
We are proud to have a carefully selected translation team of Mongolian speakers who are masters in many academic disciplines. Look no further, your search for confident and professional Mongolian language translators ends with us.
A project manager coordinates the Mongolian translation process from the beginning of the interaction to end and also allocates to the project the most appropriate Mongolian translators based on the context of the translation required. All work done by the Mongolian translations is proofread by editors to ensure accuracy.
Other Mongolian Language Related Services Offered by Lingo Chaps:
- Mongolian Interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive) Services
- Mongolian Tour Guides
- Mongolian Localization Services
- Mongolian Voice-over Services
- Mongolian Sub-titling
- Mongolian Software Localization
- Mongolian Website Localization
- Mongolian Game Localization
- Mongolian Dubbing Services
Where we offer our Mongolian Language Translation Services?
Lingo Chaps offers all types of Mongolian Language related services and jobs across India and the world including Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bodh Gaya, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nahsik, New Delhi, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Puri, Raipur, Ranchi, Rishikesh, Rourkela, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vrindhavan.
So, for the best quality technical, legal, medical, general and any type of Mongolian to English and vice versa Translators & Interpreters in India, please contact at us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @+91-9319666453, as we provide the best and the most affordable services to our clients in India and across the globe.